Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 19, 2012

Zupas

Lindsey came to Utah and that meant that we had to plan a time that we could all get together. I love these girls (and Kellie) because we could sit and talk for hours and still have more to talk about. We have been friends for so long that it makes it so much easier because we know each other so well. It was so fun to catch up since she had been here in December and Macee is getting so big! We are all so busy in our lives and so much is going on. It was funny because we were deciding on a place to go and I said Subway because I haven't been there in awhile and Linds said Zupas. Whit said that we were going to have to fight it out but I said I didn't care that much so I will let Linds win this one. Whit didn't have much time because she just left work during her lunch break. After she left we went to see my car but ended up talking for another hour while cute little Macee slept in her car seat. Thanks Linds for making time for us in your busy schedule while you were here. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww... so cute! I saw this picture on Facebook, but I guess I assumed it was from when Linds was there in Dec. I didn't know she came up again. I'm glad you guys were able to get together. Macee is getting so darn big!

    ReplyDelete