Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

It seems like everyone has a strong opinion about Valentine's Day, for me it is a good excuse to go on a date with Spencer. We had to celebrate on Monday night because I had to teach on Tuesday. This was probably a good idea though, everything is always packed on Valentine's Day. Spencer has been planning our anniversary weekend so I decided that I would plan our date. First we decided to open presents. It has been hard to shop for his birthday, anniversary, and valentine's day. I guess I will be doing it every year so I should get used to it. haha. I ended up getting him a wallet and a belt (more just things that he has been needing) and I got a cute glass decoration that has the month of March and it say the day I said I do (Spencer was a little more thoughtful) with a personally made card. Then we went to Applebee's. It was fun just to sit and talk. I feel like we don't have as much time to do this anymore. We have very opposite schedules and are home at different times during the day.

Then we went and saw The Vow. Everyone should go and see this. Such a cute story and it reminds me a lot of the Notebook and I love that show. It really is as good as the commercials make it out to be, which we all know isn't always true.  

Here are a couple of pictures from the fun night:
Spencer at Applebee's


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you had a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you saw The Vow! Everyone's husbands will go with their wifes to see it but mine. Your dang brother pisses me off sometimes! Haha! Glad you guys had a fun time celebrating! I'm excited to see what Spencer has up his sleeve for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete