Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!



We are definitely going to Europe this summer! More importantly we are going to Germany this summer! I didn't know if I was ever going to get back when I left in June 2010 but it is really happening. We are both so excited to visit the friends that we met while serving our missions there. It took forever to book our flight because we wanted to get the best deal possible. I am so excited and can't wait until June 7th when we are on that airplane flying over the ocean. Let's just say we have a lot of planning to do between now and then. I was looking up stuff today about Frankfurt and came across this picture, oh how I love this city.

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! I'm so excited for you guys! Take tons of pictures to show us when you get back. June 7th will be here before you know it. We're planning on going when our kids are young teens, so plan on going again in about 12 years, k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you guys are going! That will be so much, and yes... take TONS of pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete