Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eleven Things

Kira, my sister-in-law recently tagged me to do this post. I figured it would give me something to do while I was at work this morning. I'm usually not very good at these things but here it goes.
1. If your name wasn't what it is, what would you want it to be?
I've never really thought about this before, but off the top of my head I would have to say Junie Ann. I had to include the middle name because that is what I really care about. I've never had a middle name, and two of my friends growing up had the middle name Ann so my name became Jan Ann when they wanted to make it longer. Junie is a cute girl's name that belongs  to a girl I teach in nursery right now. It is June spelled the Germany way with an e on the end. Plus it sounds really good with Ann.   
 
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I never have a good one for this question. On my first day in Germany it was really cold and  I was trying to put on some thicker tights. In the process I forgot that I still had a short slip on. These are the kind that are actually shorts, which make it easier to ride a bike, but not so easy to put on tights. I had to take everything off and start all over. I had only been with my trainer for 10 minutes I am sure she was like what am I going to do with this girl?
 
3. What are 2-3 things on your bucket list?
1. Have four kids (well I guess have three and adopt one). 
2. Go to Germany and see all the people that  I love and miss. 
3. Help Spencer graduate school. This will be the best day of my life when this happens.
 
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Aggie Blue Mint!

5. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I would have to say Joseph Smith. I came to really know him when I was on my mission and I love his story. He was so strong and did so much for the church.
 
6. What is a good book you have recently read?
Well I don't like reading books. I will have to read one soon. Maybe this should be on my bucket list.

7. What is your favorite scripture?
Alma 26:12

8. What is your happiest childhood memory?
I don't remember much from my childhood for some reason. I would say the happiest memory is eating peanut butter on a spoon with my mom after everyone went to school. It was our little treat.

9. What is your favorite restaurant?
This is an easy one, Texas Roadhouse!

10. What is your favorite time of the day?
I would say around 7 at night. This is when Spencer and I are both home eating dinner and most likely watching the Bachelor, Biggest Loser, or the game show network.
 
11. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Somewhere warm. I would have to say St. George because it is still pretty close to family. Another plus is I would also live closer to Lindsey so we could see each other more.

I tag the following people:

Kellie T.

Lindsey H.

Lindsey S,

Heidi A.

and whoever else wants to.... ( I honestly think these are the only people that read my blog)

Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite color and why?

2. Your favorite date idea or the best date you have ever been on?

3. What would you do if you had 10 spare minutes?

4. What is your favorite childhood memory?

5. What is your favorite movie?

6. Name 2-3 things on your bucket list.

7. What is your favorite shape and why? I know this sounds weird but it says a lot about your personality.

8. What is your most embarrassing moment?

9. What is your favorite restaurant?

10. What are your favorite gifts that you have given and received?

11. What is your favorite candy bar?

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I'm going to have to start calling you Junie Ann, that is cute. I love your childhood memory, I could totally picture you and your mom eating peanutbutter together, that's cute. You for sure need to add reading a book to your bucket list, I love reading, I bet you would too if you read a good book! Good seeing you yesterday, sorry my kids are nuts! Hey, it was good entertainment though with the water in Grant's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Janny I'm going to do this! :) And I forgot that we called you Jan Ann. Man...I used to have a good memory. Yay, I'm excited to do this now.

    ReplyDelete