Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh Whitney...

So Whitney and I live in the same state and we were only seeing each other about once every four months or so when our other friends came into town. We decided to change that. We made a goal of at least once a month but it didn't work out last month so we made sure it happened this month. Whitney went to school and became a certified esthetician. She told me last time that we saw each other that I should start waxing my nose. It was kind of a funny thing to say but if you know Whitney then you know that is just how she is. She will be the first one to tell you when you have something on your face that isn't supposed to be there. I hate when you have something on you and you get home and notice that it was on there all day and no one said anything to you. Anyway, Spencer had this crazy idea that he wanted to wax his nose. I texted her and she brought down everything that she needed. I wasn't so sure that I wanted to try it though. Spencer went first and told me that it didn't hurt at all. I decided to give it a try because I have problems with boogers hanging out my nose a lot and this would make it so they are up higher. haha. It actually didn't hurt at all! You should all try it, I can really breath so much better now and I don't have to worry about boogers as much. Here are some funny picutes from the event.


Then we headed to the bowling alley to meet up with my friends. There was a really long wait so we decided to get something to eat instead. We took a little detour along the way so Whitney could see my gym. Then we went to a pizza place in Holladay called Fuchs. It had fun talking and writing on the table. We tried a pesto pizza, it was okay but it was just part of the experience.



After dinner we headed back to our place to play some ping pong and pool. Whitney and I just planned our trip to Europe and when she was going to be there with us. I'm so excited to go and talking about it just makes it even more exciting. Spencer had to entertain and we joined in after we were all done planning.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Oh my gosh Whit and Jan. I can't stop picturing your boogers hanging out of your nose while you're trying to breath through the sniffles. So funny! My respiratory therapist in me is freaking out though. Doesn't Whit know that nose hairs serve a purpose!! I guess she made you more beautiful though, that's important too.

    ReplyDelete