Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Are you for team blue or team pink?

I have been needing to update by blog, but just haven't found the time to do it lately. Now, I am here at work and Pinterest isn't working so I thought what a better time than now? I usually say that I am going to do it and then I get caught on some website that I found through Pinterest about babies. I feel like there is so much to learn and so little time left before the little one gets here. I don't know why, but I love reading what other people have to say about parenting and what has worked for them. I feel like I should be sick of it by now, but that just hasn't happened. On March 16 we had our gender reveal party and it turned out really well. We had a lot of family come that were so excited to see what we will be having in August. We had everyone take a cupcake and bite into it at the exact same time. We used blue chocolate chips so we they took a bite all they would see is blue and know that we are having a baby boy! It was fun to see everyone's reaction and what they thought. 

Here is a copy of the invitation



Team Pink!

Team Blue! ( as you can see a lot of people guessed
boy or blue was the only color in their closet. haha)





Yes, these shoes do look pink. I didn't like any of the blue
shoes at the store we went to, and I wanted to be able
 to use them after. They will look so cute on baby hafer.

We are both so excited and can't wait until August when we get to meet our sweet little boy.





2 comments:

  1. I may be a bit biased, but I think having a boy first is the best! I can't wait for him to get here in a few months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a cute idea! It looks like it turned out great. I love love love that you're having a boy!! They are the best (and it is possible to avoid getting peed on...Logan hasn't peed on me once!)

    ReplyDelete