Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Happy second anniversary to us! I feel like we always try to get away just far enough to celebrate, but not too far that we have to take time off work. This year we decided to stay downtown Salt Lake. We went to the Hogle Zoo. I love the zoo! I don't know when it started, but I just love seeing the animals and what they are doing. This year my favorite were the elephants. We found out that they are a family. It is a baby, mom, and grandma. It was just warm enough that they were playful, but not too hot that they just stood there.






Then we went and checked in at our hotel. We decided to stay at Hotel Monacco. It is small hotel so they were really helpful and willing to do anything for us. Plus the rooms were really nice. I felt like we were rich people just for one day. Plus it was close to everything downtown so we could walk everywhere that we needed to go.




After a little bit of shopping we ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We only had to wait 15 minutes for our table. I want to say we just got lucky because everyone talks about how long the wait is there and how much they hate it. The food there was amazing and the cheesecake was even better! I would for sure go back again. It was nice to spend some time together and not worry about anything else. I can't believe it has already been two years. Time has flown by and I can't wait for the many adventures to come. I think most of all I can't wait  to see Spencer as a dad. I think he is so cute with kids and makes them so happy when he is around. Our kids are lucky to have such a great guy for a dad.


My amazing drink from dinner. Doesn't it just look so refreshing?


No comments:

Post a Comment