Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Easter

My mom does an Easter egg hunt for the grand kids each year. We get the joy of hiding all the eggs for them to find. This year there was a gold egg and a silver egg that all the older kids were looking for, while all the younger kids cashed in on all the candy filled eggs. The older kids just wanted the money and didn't care about the rest. It was fun to watch everyone and help them find the harder eggs. 









Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I think the biggest part that makes that so true is coloring Easter eggs. What is better than coming up with what you should do with your next egg to make it better than the one before it? We invited some friends over to join in on the fun with us (Missy and Jeff). We had a pretty hard time coloring them this year. I felt like everything I tried just didn't work. We still had a good time though and laughed a lot at our mistakes. 




This one for sure won the coolest egg of the night contest!

Here is a cute baby bump picture. I need to take a new one soon. I feel like in the last week my bump just popped out.  I am over half way there and feeling great!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute with that little bump! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly shot at the end! You for sure look more pregnant than the last time I saw you! I'm excited to see the bump in real life tonight!
    I also love the pics of my kids in this post. They had so much fun looking for the eggs!

    ReplyDelete