Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random Post....

This has been a full week as always! We relaxed on Friday and just spent time together. Then on Saturday night we hung out with Andrea and her soon to be husband, Jake. We had such a fun time making calzones and playing sequence. Andrea is one of my best friends from my time at Utah State. We ended up taking a gymnastics class our first year together and then ended up taking what I like to call my fun class together every semester after that. We spent most of the time taking country swing classes to learn more advanced moves. Then we would go on Wednesday night to practice what we had learned and hang out with friends at the Fun Park. I would always see her twin sister on campus and wonder why Andrea looked at me so funny and then say hi. I later found out that it was her twin and she would just say hi to me because that happens all the time to them. She had no idea who I was! I took this picture from facebook so you can see how similar they look.  They are both such fun girls and I am so happy that I met them. I was even able to live with them both for three short months before my mission in the famous beachhouse. We shared clothes, rode our matching scooters together, went camping at the wind caves, and watched a lot of friends. I felt like I have known them forever! We tried as hard as we could to write each other while serving our mission, but we both weren't the best at it. haha. I am so happy that she found someone to share the rest of her life with and even more happy that she is back in Tooele so we can hang out more.
Andrea and Alica 

Andrea and Jake 

Then on Sunday we went to Spencer's parent's house to play with his brother and sister. Spencer had bought these huge balloon for really cheap because the store because they were on clearance. Who knew 50 cents could be so much fun? We filled it up with water and bounced it around until it popped. It looked just like that movie Flubber. I highly recommend this activity for all ages! It finally broke open when Spencer and Michelle tried to pick it up at the same time.


This is what my husband looks like most of the day now. He loves to look at his phone! I like to call it his glowie thing, don't ask. He loves playing games with friends, looking for new apps, checking our finances, taking pictures, checking his sports updates, or just surfing the internet. I think he will use it less the more that he has it but for now he has it with him all the time! 

We were VIPs yesterday at the new Zupas in Farmington. My mom got a pass from her work but wasn't able to go, so Kira and I went in her place. We got free lunch which also included a drink and a dessert! This may be the only time this will happen. Grant and Avery were so funny. I had almost the same exact food as Kira, but for some reason they only wanted to eat my food. You have to know that when Kira is around that her kids usually just ignore me and go to her. This is the one day that they wanted to sit by me. It was amazing! 

Life is going great for us. Just staying busy with school and work. The best news is, Spencer is done with school for this semester!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. We will actually see each other now and he won't have to do homework at night. Now we just need to pray that he did well enough to be able to get into his program for the fall. 

4 comments:

  1. I also had roommates in college that were twins! We would do the "twin test" which was when one of them got out of the shower, they had to come into our room with a towel wrapped around their head so we couldn't see their hair color (one dyed her hair blonde, the other brown) and they weren't allowed to say a word. We just had to guess which one they were. Sadly, we got it wrong every once and a while! Haha! Sounds like a great friend, and that you did some super FUN things together!
    I like how you were able to put the pictures into a collage thingy. Next time I see you, you need to give me an instragram tutorial, I have a new phone, so I think I can use it now!
    Monday at Zupas was so fun, thanks for coming with me! I know, my kids were ALL about aunt Jan on Monday, eh? Especially Avery, she was your little sidekick! They love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are staying busy with fun things. I love your outfit in the last picture. You are a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for Andrea! Scott and I still think it's funny that she served part of her mission in our ward! Tell her congrats for us please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she told me about that. Way random out of wards that it ended up being yours. I will tell her for you.

      Delete