Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 23, 2013

Trevor is Home!

I am playing blog catch up again for the next couple of posts. I feel like there were somethings I just didn't want to leave alone without writing about them. Spencer's brother got home from Ecuador on July 16th. During high school he pretty much wore whatever he wanted to and didn't care what other people thought about it. Spencer and his other little brothers decided that he would be funny to wear it to the airport when he came home. He has been funny to listen to as he has gotten used to how things were before he left. He only wanted to take cold showers, couldn't walk on the tile because it was too cold, couldn't walk up the stairs because they seemed unsteady, didn't want to drink water out of the tab because it wasn't clean, and wanted to know what was wrong with the rice and beans that we got from Cafe Rio. He is slowly getting back into normal life and it has been so fun to have him home again. It is times like these that I am glad that I went to Germany on my mission and still had most of the things we have here in America. Welcome home Trevor!




No comments:

Post a Comment