Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sledding- Old Main

A couple of weeks ago we headed up to Logan so that I could judge a tumbling meet at my old gym. I one thing that I wanted to do was go sledding. I have been wanting to go all year and just haven't found the time. After the meet we went to eat at Pizza Pie Cafe and then I went home with Heidi and Brian while Spencer went shooting with Taylor. I layed down and next thing I knew I woke up at 5 o'clock wondering why we hadn't gone sledding. I was not happy. We got everyone together and headed up in the freezing weather. I have never been real sledding on sleds before. Tubes are different and are easier to control. I kept going past Brian and over a jump onto the road. Luckily there were no cars coming. It was so fun! We were ready to go again. I was so happy after we went because I know that I won't be able to go in a few months! Here are a few pictures of the cold event.

This is how cold it really was!! We had to hold our breath to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment