Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Girls

This is the last time the "four of us" will be together for a long time! We all have a lot going on right now and all the girls won't be back to Utah for awhile. Whit is getting so excited to go on her mission and we can't be happier for her. The mission is an amazing experience and I know that she is going to help so many people find the gospel of Jesus Christ. After Kell has her baby she won't be working, which means less money to spend coming to Utah. I am excited for all the changes, but not for not seeing each other as much. We had a lot of fun hanging out this trip. Kellie and Andy came down on Thursday and I took the day off work. We went to lunch at Cafe Rio and went shopping for her baby shower gift. Then we came back to our house and talked for awhile, played some games, and ate pizza. Then everyone came on Friday and we ate dinner at The Pizza Factory and went bowling. I love bowling and the other girls weren't as excited so I got to bowl four games all together, while they only played two. It was great to catch up on what has been going on in all of our lives. I swear no matter how much be text and talk we still can't know everything living in other states. Here are a few pictures from the night.







Then on Saturday we had Kell's baby shower. The best part was when my mom, her sister-in-law, and whit gave her all the same outfit in different sizes. She opened the first one and it was 3-6 months, the second was 6-9 months, then she opened Whit's and we all started laughing it was 9-12 months. Great minds must think alike. This is Kell's reaction as she opened the same outfit for the third time. Classic. They got a lot of cute stuff for cute baby Logan. 


I love these girls and feel so lucky to have such great friends. They truly are my sisters and have been there for me through the good and bad times in my life. I can honestly say I don't know where I would be today without them. Probably wearing shorts to my freckle, socks with sandals, and bunny shirts. Together we can do anything!

1 comment: