Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Years!

Last year was by far the worst New Years Eve ever! I was so excited for this year because we actually had a plan. We started by going to the church with all the cousins to play games. Then it was off to bowling at Bonwood. I love bowling, as if I don't talk about that enough. I beat Spencer for the first time in a long time. It was a good night, but of course I had to mess up the last frame and fell just short of 200. I feel like it is great new tradition that we started. It is a great way to get everyone together and have a good time.


Then we went back to the house and had some treats. I took a little nap to get enough energy to make it through the night. The best part of the night was the caramel fondue. After a couple of games we shot off some fireworks to welcome in the new year. Welcome 2013, we are ready for a fresh new start!


1 comment:

  1. I just don't understand the love for bowling... but glad to hear you beat Spencer! I always get great satisfaction at beating my husband at any sport! :-) Happy New Year! This year is going to be THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete