Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winger's Sticky Fingers

So I have always loved Winger's sticky fingers and sticky finger salad. Something that I don't like is their crappy service. I swear every time I go there they are so slow! My friends and I would always go there when we were in high school because it was cheap and fun but honestly we never paid attention to slow service because we were never in a hurry. What else did we have to do besides sit there and talk all night? As I have gone there over the past couple of years I have really started to notice how bad it is. Well enough of that.... this is why I was so excited when I found this copycat recipe for sticky fingers. I can make them at home now and not have to worry about the service. Now I can have them whenever I want. I am in love!


Here is all that you need to know. I had all the ingredients in my fridge. I already love Frank's Hot Sauce so you can even use that alone if you want to mix up the taste of your chicken. 
Winger's Sticky Fingers Recipe:
1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken strips (We use Tyson brand)
6 Tbl. Frank's Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce, no other sauce will taste as good)
4 Tbl. water
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
Chicken:
Prepare the chicken strips as directed on the back of the package.

Sauce:
Heat hot sauce, water and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved. Pour sauce over chicken, and enjoy! Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.

Serves 2-3 people.
 
Here is the cute website where I found the recipe: http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com she has a lot of great ideas!

4 comments:

  1. I love Wingers sticky fingers! I will have to try this out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Pinterest and I have to make it! I would put up with crappy service if we just had a Winger's out here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just bought the breaded chicken to make this! I'm so excited! You'll have to let me know when you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guess what?? I made these last night!! Aww yeah...they were DELICIOUS!! They taste just like the Winger's sticky fingers, fo sho!

    ReplyDelete