Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Highlights from 2011

I am finally posting about all the amazing things that have happened this year. There has been a lot of changes in our lives since last January it would take forever to tell you about all of them but here are a few of my favorites that I don't ever want to forget. (these are in no order)

We got married! This was the best day of my life. I thought having a wedding in March met that we would have snow but it ended up being a perfect day: sunny and blue skies. 

We celebrated our first Christmas together and bought our own tree. This was an adventure all in itself and a very big decision.

Kellie and Lindsey came to visit and we all had a fun weekend at the cabin together. We hadn't been together for a long time and spent the whole night catching up.

Fun trip to Park City with the family. We tried to stay at the cabin but Grandpa had invited some other friends to stay for the weekend. Oops!

I started learning how to golf and got my own set of clubs. I am so lucky to have the best teacher in the whole world. Who needs lessons......not me. haha

We opened our own tumbling gym. I have always wanted to own my own business it wasn't until this year that I realized that it would be a tumbling gym. I love it though and am sure that I will be teaching for the rest of my life. I just love the feeling that comes from teaching these kids! 


The fun Disney Cruise with Spencer's extended family. There were 36 of us all together and it was such a fun experience. Thanks grandma and grandpa for the amazing Christmas present.

Finally went and visited Kell and Andy in Seattle and saw where they lived. Such a crazy road trip but we all had a fun time together. Thanks Heidi and Brian for making everything happen, you guys are professionals when it comes to road trips.

Started out our marriage in this cute little basement apartment and moved to Holladay.

Went on our honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico. We did a lot of fun activities like swimming with the dolphins, para sailing, shopping, lunch cruise,  and dinner brought straight to our room.

The Hafer Reunion at Reid Ranch. It was Spencer's grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary.
                                      
I finally graduated from Utah State with my bachelors in Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Management with a minor in German. Such an exciting day to share with my brother Brian. 
We had such a fun time this year getting to know each other better and figuring out what this marriage thing is all about. The things that we are most grateful for are good health and the many challenges that we made it through together. We know that it has made us a stronger couple. Now we can make it through anything that comes our way!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I would say 2011 was very good to you! So fun to see your pics and see what you are up to! Sure do adore you guys!

    ReplyDelete