Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 30, 2013

One Month


I can't believe this kid is already one month old! He is so fun to hang out with every day and see the little things that he does. I swear he does something little like move his arm and I think that my kid is a genius! He has already brought us so much joy and happiness. At his two week appointment he weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces and was 22 inches long. His favorite sound is running water. That is what he had to have in order to sleep the first few weeks. He has a setting on his swing for sounds and that is the only one he likes. We had to get used to sleeping with it on so that we could all get some sleep at night. I guess that is the reason that he likes baths and showers so much. He gets mad when he hears the water and he thinks we forgot to bring him in with us. He is a social baby and hates to go to sleep when there is something going on around him. He has already had a few first. He went mini golfing for the first time and helped his dad get first place as usual. He also went to his first parade. He loves his car seat and will go anywhere as long as he is nice and warm with his minky cover! I don't know what I used to do before this sweet kid came into my life. He is growing so fast and we are loving every minute of it!
First Bath 


Taken August 10, 2013. Kaden's actual due date.

Mini Golf in Roy, Utah

Peach Days Parade 

2 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart....and Jan you look amazing for just popping out a baby one month ago. Hope you are getting a little sleep. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute one month old! I can already tell I'm going to love his month to month pictures. :) I love that he is so alert and curious about the world around him. Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete