Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Walk

We have a yearly tradition of going to Logan for the pumpkin walk. We always have so much fun and love to see the different designs that they do every year. Here are a few pictures of our favorite ones that we saw. They always do such a good job of making pumpkins look like people. Things like this just make me miss Logan even more. We went to Chili's for Dillon's birthday after to get some good food and warm up. This year wasn't as cold has it has been in the past though.


Madagascar 

Clue
The Hunger Games


Go Aggies! 



1 comment:

  1. I really miss Logan and the Pumpkin Walk. I think I only went once or twice...but still, such a cute thing to go to. And now all of a sudden, it's a family tradition in my family. They go up every year! Where was that tradition when we lived there?

    ReplyDelete