Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 24, 2012

Go Aggies, Go Aggies, HEY HEY HEY!


I know that it has been awhile since this game, but I had to still include it on the blog. I love Utah State and I love my time that I spent there. There are so many memories that I will never forget. We were lucky enough to get tickets to watch them play against the Utes. We were there two years ago when they beat BYU and this time when they beat Utah. Maybe we aren't the worst team in Utah anymore..... Everyone better watch out when the Aggies are around! I am so proud to be an Aggie! So worth my two and a half hour drive to get there.

We made a whole weekend out of being in Logan and stopped at Peach Days on Brigham City on our way home the next day. We went to the parade and Nathan got some sweet socks. We also looked at all the booths and watched some shows including belly dancing and silks. Don't forget the free popcorn that we get every year. Such a fun time with family and friends.



1 comment:

  1. Glad they won! I'm bummed we missed out on Peach Days this year, we had left for CA on that Saturday. This would have been the perfect year to go too, with my pregnancy hormones I had been craving peaches!

    ReplyDelete