Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Gym, Finally!

I finally found a gym here in Salt Lake that I love! I have been looking for a place to go ever since I moved here in May and just haven't found some where that makes we want to come back and work out every week. One of Spencer's friends suggested that I try Dash Fitness. She said that she liked it because she felt like she was getting a workout when she went there. I don't want to just dance around and look cute, that isn't zumba or at least the zumba i knew. I mean I love Planet Fitness because that is where I work, but I just get sick of running all the time I needed some fitness classes. I fell in love with Step Tonic when I was living in Logan and that doesn't exist here so I looked until I found something similar. After looking for six months I finally found what I was looking for. I went yesterday and I finally have sore legs. Thanks Dash Fitness!



3 comments:

  1. You crack me up... I wish I could be that excited for a gym! I need some motivation to get my butt in gear! Haha! Maybe if I wasn't so cheap I would spend money on a real gym membership... Janny - you need to move here so we can go to the gym together. :) You can open your tumbling gym here; I know tons of little girls who would love to join. :) Good plan? Ya...good plan...

    ReplyDelete