Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Things are finally coming together

I know that I have told a few people but for those of you that still don't know I am opening my own tumbling gym here in Holladay, Utah! It has been a lot of work to get everything together. I have also gotten lost quiet a few times but I am getting more and more excited the closer that it gets. It has been great to see how all of my friends and family have pitched in to help us get everything together. We never could have done this alone. We should be ready to open on August 22. So  if you know anyone in the Salt Lake area that has little girls and boys, send them my way. My plan is to keep it small and keep prices low because they charge a lot more here for lessons than we ever did in Logan. Everyone should have the chance to learn how to do basic tumbling. I know that it has changed my life.  

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I am at my parents house using their computer to test to see if it lets me post here. If this comment shows up, it means that my computer is for sure having the problem. I love the logo and I am excited for your gym to open!

    ReplyDelete